- Match format is 2 Players competing over 6 frames, played to BlackBall Rules, and using Pro-Cup balls & solid triangles.
- Each venue-table hosts 4 matches on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, starting at 7pm, 8pm, 9pm & 10pm, the order of which is fixtured. Players are recommended to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled match start so the evening can progress quickly.
- Players must be available to play on one of the scheduled match nights every week.
- Players are responsible for brushing, ironing & re-leveling the table (if required) before their match.
- If a match overruns its time, the following match's Players will wait patiently to play their match. Should the delay become problematic, contact a committee member.
- All Players are responsible for order during the match, and to quickly and calmly resolve any disputes over rules/decisions - remember this is a fun night out - otherwise contact a League Committee Member for clarification.
- All Players are responsible for scoring & handing in resultcards to the match venues' bar staff, and submitting the match result on the night to the Facebook group and/or a Committee Member.
- Points will be scored 1 point per frame, with 3 points for a win or 1 point for a draw.
- The break for the first frame will be determined by the Lag and will then alternate between Players for the remainder of the match. The Lag is as follows:
An 8 Ball is awarded when a Player legally pots all of their object balls and the black within their first visit. Please note that in rearranged matches, 8 Balls can only be awarded if witnessed by a neutral Player.
- Both Players playing a ball from baulk to the top cushion and back, with the ball stopping nearest to the baulk cushion having choice of the break.
- Both Players play the Lag at same time, i.e. second ball must be played before the first ball hits the top cushion.
- If the ball hits a pocket-jaw or is potted the Lag is lost.